Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Robertson, D.N., Díaz, S., Alvarez Sánchez, F., Holma, P., Mishell, D.R., Coutinho, E., Brache, V., Croxatto, H.B., Faúndes, A., Lacarra, M., Pavez, M., Roy, S., da Silva, A.R., Sivin, I., Stern, J. Contraception with long-acting subdermal implants. A five-year clinical trial with Silastic covered rod implants containing levonorgestrel. In press.
- First year clinical experience with six levonorgestrel rods as subdermal contraception.Contraception. 1979; 20: 167-175
- Plasma levels of levonorgestrel in women during long-term use of Norplant®.Contraception. 1981; 23: 197-209
- Plasma progesterone levels during long-term treatment with levonorgestrel Silastic implants.Acta Endocrinol. 1982; 101: 307-311
- A four-year clinical study of NORPLANTR implants.Stud Fam Plann. 1983; 14: 184-191
- Release rates of levonorgestrel from Silastic capsules, homogeneous rods and covered rods in humans.Contraception. 1983; 27: 483-495
- Levonorgestrel plasma levels during continuous administration with different models of subdermal implants.Contraception. 1983; 27: 123-130
Sivin, I. Personal communication.
- Long-term reversible contraception with levonorgestrel-releasing Silastic rods.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1984; 148: 1006-1013