Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intrauterine contraception with copper and with levonorgestrel: A randomized study of the TCu 380 Ag and levonorgestrel 20mcg/day devices.Contraception. 1984; 30: 443-456
- Tubal infertility and the intrauterine device.N. Engl. J. Med. 1985; 312: 941-947
- Primary tubal infertility in relation to the use of an intrauterine device.N. Engl. J. Med. 1985; 312: 937-941
- Long-acting, more effective copper T IUDs: A summary of U.S. experience, 1970–1975.Studies in Family Planning. 1979; 10: 263-281
- Evaluation of intrauterine devices: Ninth progress report of the cooperative statistical program.Studies in Family Planning. 1970; 55: 1-40
- Return of fertility after the removal of Nova T or Copper T 200.Contraception. 1982; 26: 113-120
- Return of fertility after removal of Nova-T, ML250 and ML375 IUDs.Advances in Contraception. 1985; 1: 214
- Intrauterine contraception with levonorgestrel: A comparative randomised clinical performance study.The Lancet. 1981; 1: 577-580