Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Studies of ‘Mini-Micro’ contraceptive doses of a new progestogen.Int. J. Fertil. 1968; 13: 460-465
- Initiation of human sperm capacitation in the endocervix.Bull. NY Adac. Med. 1969; 45: 681-688
- Effects of microdose norgestrel on endogenous gonadotropic and steroid hormones cervical mucus properties' vaginal cytology and endometrium.Fertil. Steril. 1971; 22: 424-434
- Clinical and laboratory findings in a trial of norgestrel, a low-dose progestogen-only contraceptive.Br. Med. J. 1972; 3: 195-200
- Fertility control by continuous administration of d-norgestrel, 0.03 mg.Int. J. Fertil. 1972; 17: 17-27
- Anovulation, inadequate luteal phase and poor sperm penetration in cervical mucus during prolonged use of NorplantR implants.Contraception. 1985; 31: 261-272
- Long-term reversible contraception with levonorgestrel-releasing SilasticR rods.Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1984; 148: 1006-1013
- Contraceptive drug delivery via subdermal implants.in: Lemberger L. Reidenberg M.M. Proceedings of the Second World Conference on Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Maryland1984: 650-660
- A new quantitative test of sperm penetration into cervical mucus.Fertil. Steril. 1980; 33: 179-186