Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The chance of conception during lactation.J. Biosoc. Sci. 1977; : 41-54
- Lactational amenorrhea and natural family planning.in: Hafez E.S.E. Human Ovulation. Elsevier/North-Holland Biomedical Press,, New York1979: 501-513
- Nursing frequency, gonadal function, and birth spacing among Kung Hunter-gatherers.Science. 1980; 207: 788-791
- Effect of supplementary food on suckling patterns and ovarian activity during lactation.Brit. Med. J. 1981; 283: 757-763
- Effect of breast-feeding patterns on human birth intervals.J. Reprod. Fert. 1982; 65: 545-557
- The effect of breastfeeding supplements on the return of fertility.Stud. Fam. Plann. 1982; 13: 293-296
- Effect of duration and frequency of breastfeeding on postpartum amenorrhea.Pediatrics. 1982; 69: 164-168
- Fertility regulation in nursing women: I. The probability of conception in full nursing women living in an urban setting.J. Biosoc. Sci. 1982; 14: 329-341
- Breastfeeding and the return of menses, ovulation and fertility.in: Presented at the IV International Congress of IFFLP, Ottawa, CanadaJune 1986
- Lactational amenorrhea and the recovery of ovulation and fertility in fully nursing Chilean women.Contraception. 1988; 38: 53-67
- Manual for nutrition surveys. ICNND,, Washington, DC1973: 270 2nd ed.
- Textbook of Pediatrics. W.B. Saunders Co.,, Philadelphia, PA1964: 42 8th ed.
- Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations.J. Am. Statist. Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-481
- Regression models and life tables (with discussion).J. Royal Statistical Society, Series B. 1972; 34: 184-220
- Analysis of Survival Data.Chapman and Hall,, London1984
- Statistical Models and Methods for Lifetime Data.John Wiley,, New York1982
- Evaluation of survival data and two new rank order statistics arising in its consideration.Cancer Chemotherapy Reports. 1966; 50: 163-170
- Survival Analysis.John Wiley,, New York1981
- Asymptotically efficient rank invariant test procedures (with discussion).J. Royal Statistical Society, Series A. 1972; 135: 185-206
- Breastfeeding and the length of post-partum amenorrhea: A Hazards Model Approach.in: Seminar on Biomedical and Demographic Determinants of Human Reproduction. The Johns Hopkins University,, Baltimore, Maryland4–8 January, 1988
- Timing and sequence of resuming ovulation and menstruation after childbirth.Population Studies. 1971; 25: 491-503
- Effect of hormonal and nonhormonal contraceptives on lactation and incidence of pregnancy.Contraception. 1986; 33: 203-213