Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Breastfeeding, birth spacing and their effects on child survival.Nature. 1988; 335: 679-682
- The Lancet. 1988; : 1204-1205
- Consensus statement on the use of breastfeeding as a family planning method.Contraception. 1989; 39: 477-491
- Lactational amenorrhea and the recovery of ovulation and fertility in fully nursing Chilean women.Contraception. 1988; 38: 53-67
- Textbook of Pediatrics. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA1964: 42 8th ed.
- Non-parametric estimation from incomplete observations.J Amer Statist Associat. 1959; 53: 457-481
- Breastfeeding and the length of post-partum amenorrhea: a hazards model approach.in: Seminar on Biomedical and Demographic Determinants of Human Reproduction, Baltimore, Maryland4–8 January, 1988
- Regression models and life tables (with discussion).J Royal Statist Soc, Series B. 1972; 34: 187-202
- The analysis of rates and survivorship using log-linear models.Biometrics. 1980; 36: 299-306
- Covariance analysis of censored survival data using log-linear analysis techniques.J Amer Statist Associat. 1981; 76: 231-240
- General linear interactive modelling (GLIM).Numerical Algorithms Group, Oxford, England1978 (Release 3)
- Fertility after child birth: Infant feeding patterns, basal PRL levels and postpartum ovulation.Clin Endocrinol. 1982; 17: 315-322
- Breastfeeding pattern and the duration of lactational amenorrhea in urban Chilean women.Contraception. 1988; 38: 37-51
- Risk of ovulation during lactation.The Lancet. 1990; 335: 25-29
- The effect of breastfeeding supplements on the return of fertility.Stud Fam Plann. 1982; 13: 293
- A study on the feasibility of suppressing ovarian activity following the end of postpartum amenorrhoea by increasing the frequency of suckling.Clin Endocrinol. 1988; 28: 525-535
- Fertility regulation in nursing women: I. The probability of conception in full nursing women living in an urban setting.J Biosoc Sci. 1982; 14: 329-341
- Statement on breastfeeding, fertility and postpartum contraception.November 1989
- Postpartum contraception.in: Diczfalusyg E Bygdeman M Fertility Regulation Today and Tomorrow. Raven Press, New York1987: 181-195