This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Use-effectiveness and analysis of the Billings Ovulation Method.Fertility and Sterility. 1977; 28: 1038
- Behavioral components influencing use-effectiveness of family planning by prediction of ovulation.in: Basel H.Hirsch Karger E. Proceedings of the 4th International Congress of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1974: 218
- Symptoms and hormonal changes accompanying ovulation.Lancet. 1972; 1: 282
- Cervical mucus and identification of the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1976; 83: 656
- Los Angeles, CaliforniaJan 23, 1978 Fourth International Congress of Billings Method,
- The multiple decrement life table as an approach to the measurement of use effectiveness and demographic effectiveness of contraception.in: 2nd Edition. Handbook for Service Statistics in Family Planning Programs. The Population Council, New York, N.Y1968
- Some suggested improvements to current statistical methods of analyzing contraceptive efficacy.J Chronic Dis. 1976; 29: 649
Azen SP: Personal Communication.
- Recent changes in contraceptive practice among American couples: Results from the 1976 Survey of Family Growth.National Center for Health Statistics, 1978
- Letter to Editor.Fertility and Sterility. 1978; 29: 590
WHO Task Force on Methods for the Determination of the Fertile Period. Geneva, Nov 1976.
- Fertility rates and abortion rates: Simulation of family limitation.Studies in Family Planning. 1975; 6: 114
- Birth Planning Success: Motivation and contraceptive method.Family Planning Perspectives. 1978; 10: 43
- The effectiveness of the sympto-thermal method of natural family planning.in: Proceedings of the Scientific Congress, First General Assembly of the International Federation for Family Life Promotion, Cali, Columbia The Human Life and Natural Family Planning Foundation, Washington, D.C1977 (in press)
Accepted: May 10, 1979
© 1979 Published by Elsevier Inc.