Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use-effectiveness of intrauterine contraception as a problem of competing risks.in: Freedman R. Takeshita J.Y. Family Planning in Taiwan, and experiment in social change. Princeton University, 1969: 458-484
- Statistical Evaluation of Contraceptive Methods.Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology. March, 1978; 17: 121-138
- Life-Table Analysis of IUDs: Problems and Recommendations.Studies in Family Planning. 1977; Vol. 8
- A new procedure for the statistical evaluation of intrauterine contraception.Am.J. Obstet. Gynecol. 1977; 128: 329
- A comparison of symptoms associated with the use of three oral contraceptives: a double-blind crossover study of Ovral, Norinyl, and Norlestrin.Advances in Planned Parenthood. 1978; Vol. XII