Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reversibility of tubal ring sterilisation.Contraception. 1977; 15: 505-512
- Microsurgical reanastomosis of the rabbit oviduct and its functional and pathological sequelae.Brit. J. Obstet. Gynaec. 1975; 82: 513-522
- Tubal anastomosis for reversal of sterilisation in 45 women.in: Brosens I. Winston E. Reversibility of Female Sterilisation. Academic Press, London1978: 55-67
- Tubal reanastomosis by microsurgery.Fertility and Sterility. 1977; 28: 59-64
- Microsurgical tubo-cornual anastomosis for reversal of sterilisation.Lancet. 1977; 1: 284
WINSTON, R.M.L. (personal communication).
- Reversal of sterilisation following tubal occlusion by spring clip.in: Brosens I. Winston R. Reversibility of Female Sterilisation. 1978: 123-134
PETRUCCO, O.M. Current concepts — reversal of sterilisation. Submitted for publication.
- Electromicrosurgery and salpingostomy: long term results.Am. J. Obstet. and Gynec. 1975; 121: 418