Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-acting, more effective Copper T IUDs, A summary of U.S. experience, 1970–1975.Stud. Fam. Plann. 1979; 10: 263-281
- Life-table analysis of IUDs: Problems and recommendations.Stud. Fam. Plann. 1977; 8: 25-47
- Risk of uterine perforation among users of intrauterine devices.Obstet. Gynecol. 1983; 61: 31
- The intrauterine device and uterine perforation. Obstet.Gynecol. 1984; 64: 744
- Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction.in: 6th Edition. Intrauterlne devices, 13th Annual Report. 1984: 52-57
- An evaluation of the TCu 380Ag and the Multiload Cu375.Fertil. Steril. 1985; 43: 214-217
- Two years of intrauterine contraception with levonorgestrel and with copper: A randomized comparison of the TCu 380Ag and levonorgestrel 20 mcg/day devices.Contraception. 1987; 35: 245-255
- Randomized clinical trial with intrauterine devices (levonorgestrel intrauterine device (LNg), Cu 7, 380Ag, CuT 220G, CuT 200B). A 36-month study.Contraception. 1989; 39: 37-52
- Comparative clinical experience with 3 lUDs, TCu 380Ag, TCu 220C, and Mahua ring, in Tianjin, People's Republic of China.Contraception. 1984; 29: 229-239
- A three-year evaluation of the TCu 380Ag and Multiload Cu375 intrauterine devices.Contraception. 1988; 38: 631-639
☆The Gyne T∗ 380 and the GyneT∗ 380 Slimline Intrauterine Copper Contraceptives are the registered trademarks of Ortho Pharmaceutical (Canada) Ltd.