Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Norplant, reversible implant contraception.Stud Farn Plann. 1980; 11: 227-235
- International experience with NorplantR and NorplantR−2 contraceptives.Stud Fam Plann. 1988; 19: 91-94
- Long-acting contraceptive implants: an analysis of menstrual bleeding patterns.Contraception. 1978; 18: 335-365
- A three-year clinical trial with levonorgestrel Silastic implants.Contraception. 1979; 19: 557-573
- Plasma levels of d-norgestrel, estradiol and progesterone during treatment with Silastic implants contanining d-norgestrel.Contraception. 1976; 14: 81-92
- Bleeding and serum d-norgestrel, estradiol and progesterone patterns in women using d-norgestrel subdermal polysiloxane capsules for contraception.Contraception. 1978; 17: 315-328
- Hormonal changes during the first year of use of subdermal levonorgestrel implants, NorplantR.Contraception. 1984; 30: 391-405
Alvarez F, Brache V. Unpublished.
- Contraception with long-acting subdermal implants. A five-year clinical trial with Silastic covered rod implants containing levonorgestrel.Contraception. 1985; 31: 351-359
Sivin I. Unpublished.
- Contraception with d-norgestrel Silastic rods: Plasma levels of d-norgestrel and influence on the ovarian function.Contraception. 1976; 14: 551-562
- Anovulation, inadequate luteal function and poor sperm penetration in cervical mucus during prolonged use of NorplantR implants.Contraception. 1985; 31: 261-273
- Treatment with NorplantR subdermal implants inhibits sperm penetration through cervical mucus in vitro.Contraception. 1987; 36: 193-201
- Histopathology of the endometrium during continuous use of levonorgestel.in: Zatuchni GL Goldsmith A Shelton D Sciarra JJ Long-Acting Contraceptive Delivery Systems. Harper & Row Publishers, Philadelphia1984: 290-295
- Plasma progesterone levels during long-term treatment with levonorgestrel Silastic implants.Acta Endocrinol. 1982; 101: 307-311