Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- What's new in contraceptives?.Contemporary Ob/Gyn. 1982; 19: 81-91
- Barrier contraception: a comprehensive overview.Fertil Steril. 1981; 36: 1-12
- A review of the current status in male contraceptive studies.East African Med J. 1983; 60: 203-212
- Birth control technologies: prospects by the year 2000.in: University of Texas Press, Austin, Texas1983: 271
- Future prospects for human contraception.Journess Annuelles de Diabetologie de l'Hotel-Dieu. May, 1983; : 263-271
- Perspective of contraceptive technology.Healthright. 1984; 3: 7-11
- The toxicity of heavy metals to mammalian spermatozoa.Aust J Exp Biol. 1955; 33: 359
- Immobilization of human spermatozoa with iron. Basis for a new contraceptive?.Contraception. 1971; 3: 219
- The manly art of contraception.Percepts. 1982; 10: 24-26
- Vaginal contraceptive, a time for reappraisal?.Population Reports. 1975; (Series H): H37-H42
- Effect of “Coke” on sperm motility.New Eng J Med. 1985; 313: 1351
- In vitro inhibition of sperm motility by some local mineral water drinks.Contraception. 1987; 36: 435-440