Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fertility regulation in nursing women. IV. Long-term influence of a low-dose combined oral contraceptive initiated at day 30 postpartum upon lactation and infant growth.Contraception. 1983; 27: 13-25
- Fertility regulation in nursing women. V. Long-term influence of a low-dose combined oral contraceptive initiated at day 90 postpartum upon lactation and infant growth.Contraception. 1983; 27: 27-38
- Fertility control with subdermal Silastic capsules containing a new progestin (ST 4135).Int J Fertil. 1976; 21: 103-108
- Suppression of ovarian function with the transdermally given synthetic progestin ST 1435.Fertil Steril. 1992; 58: 680-689
- The place of progesterone in human contraception.J Steroid Biochem. 1987; 27: 991-994
- Milk and plasma concentrations of the progestin ST 1435 in women treated paren-terally with ST 1435.Contraception. 1990; 42: 555-562
- Contraception with subcutaneous capsules containing ST 1435. Pituitary and ovarian function and plasma levels of ST 1435.Contraception. 1981; 23: 63-75
- Potency and pharmacokinetics of gestagens.Contraception. 1990; 41: 533-550
- Serum non-protein bound percentage and distribution of the progestin ST 1435: no effect of ST 1435 treatment on plasma SHBG and CBG binding capacities.Acta Endocrinologica. 1983; 102: 307-313
- ST 1435: Development of an implant.in: Zatuchni GI Goldsmith A Shelton JD Sciarra JJ Long-acting Contraceptive Delivery Systems. Harper and Row, Philadelphia1984: 441-449
- Intestinal absorption of ST 1435 in rats.Contraception. 1984; 30: 143-151