Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Post-coital contraceptive activity of crude extracts of Sri Lankan marine red algae.Contraception. 1994; 50: 291-299
- The biology of steroidal contraceptives.in: Edgren RA The chemical control of fertility. Marcel Dekker, New York1957: 537
- Fertility control with RU486.Hormone Res. 1987; 28: 274-278
- Potential value of plants as a source of antifertility agents-II.J Pharm Sci. 1976; 64: 535-593
- Failure of implantation in human in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer patients: the effects of altered progesterone estrogen ratios in human and mice.Fertil Steril. 1986; 45: 69-74
- Fetal viability and fetal growth after prolonged uterine contractions induced by progesterone withdrawal in late pregnancy in rats.J Reprod Fert. 1992; 96: 299-308
- Emergency contraception.Br Med Bull. 1993; 49: 158-170
- The endocrinology of implantation and early pregnancy.Bailliere's Clin Endocrinol Met. 1990; 4: 207-231
- Embryo-derived platelet activating factor.Reprod Fertil Dev. 1992; 4: 283-288
- Prostaglandins and implantation in the rat.in: Advances in Prostaglandin and Thromboxane Research. vol 8. Raven Press, New York1980: 1391-1393
- Development of progesterone antagonists and fertility regulating agents.Pharmazie. 1987; 42: 656-661
- Reversal of stress-induced pregnancy blocks in mice by progesterone and metyrapone.Physiol Behav. 1990; 47: 443-448
- Paracrine and autocrine functions of the placenta: a key to the success of viviparity.Exp Clin Endocrinol. 1994; 102: 262-268
- Ellis (Horwood), 1983 Bioactive Carbohydrates Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biology.
- Lipopolysaccharide-induced fetal resorption in mice is associated with the intrauterine production of tumour necrosis factor-alpha.J Reprod Fert. 1990; 90: 395-402