Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Digoxin to facilitate late second-trimester abortion: a randomized, masked, placebo-controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97: 471-476
- Effectiveness and safety of digoxin to induce fetal death prior to second-trimester abortion.Contraception. 2008; 77: 223-225
- Management of unintended and abnormal pregnancy comprehensive abortion care.Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK2009
Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003, enrolled as agreed to or passed by both House and Senate from the US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC.
- Safety of intraamniotic digoxin administration before late second-trimester abortion by dilation and evacuation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 185: 1063-1066
- Outpatient abortion for fetal anomaly and fetal death from 15���34 menstrual weeks' gestation: techniques and clinical management.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 301-306
- Laminaria, induced fetal death and misoprostol in late abortion.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2001; 75: 279-286
- Racial differences in response to drug treatment: implications for pharmacotherapy of heart failure.Am J Cardiovasc Drugs. 2002; 2: 389-399
- Racial differences in outcome and treatment effect in congestive heart failure.Am Heart J. 2005; 150: 968-976
���The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.