Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Continuation and satisfaction of reversible contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 1105-1113
- Long-acting reversible contraception: implants and intrauterine devices. Practice Bulletin No. 121. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 184-196
- Interventions for emergency contraception.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2012; (Issue 8. Art. No: CD001324. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD001324.pub4)
- Access to emergency contraception. Committee Opinion No. 542. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 1250-1253
- Copper T380A intrauterine device for emergency contraception: a prospective, multicenter, cohort clinical trial.BJOG. 2010; 117: 1205-1210
- A qualitative exploration of emergency contraception users' willingness to select the copper IUD.Contraception. 2012; 85: 32-35
- A survey of women obtaining emergency contraception: are they interested in using the copper IUD?.Contraception. 2011; 83: 441-446
- Adolescents and long-acting reversible contraception: implants and intrauterine devices. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 539. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 983-988
- Evidence-based IUD practice: family physicians and obstetrician-gynecologists.Fam Med. 2012; 44: 637-645
- Copper intrauterine device for emergency contraception: clinical practice among contraceptive providers.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 119: 220-226
Luchowski A, Anderson BL, Power ML, Raglan GB, Espey E, Schulkin J. Obstetrician–Gynecologists and contraception: long-acting reversible contraception practices and education (in press).
- Unintended pregnancy in the United States: incidence and disparities, 2006.Contraception. 2011; 84: 478-485
- Effectiveness of long-acting reversible contraception.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1998-2007
- Contraceptive policies affect post-abortion provision of long-acting reversible contraception.Contraception. 2011; 83: 41-47
- Patients' attitudes and experiences related to receiving contraception during abortion care.Contraception. 2011; 84: 585-593
- Uptake and adherence to long-acting reversible contraception post-abortion.Contraception. 2010; 82: 345-353
☆Disclosure: The authors report no conflict of interest.
☆☆Funding: This study is funded in part by grant, UA6MC19010, through the US Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Maternal and Child Health Research Program and a grant from an anonymous foundation.