Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Complications of the intrauterine device in nulliparous and parous women.Eur J Gen Pract. 2004; 10: 82-87
- Effects of age, parity, and device type on complications and discontinuation of intrauterine devices.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 585-592
- Intrauterine devices and intrauterine systems.Hum Reprod Update. 2008; 14: 197-208
- The IUB, a newly invented IUD: a brief report.Contraception. 2014; 89: 139-141
☆Support: This work was supported by a Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development/National Institutes of Health grant for Infrastructure for Population Research at Princeton University, Grant R24HD047879 (JT). The SCu380A devices were supplied by Ocon Medical Ltd.
☆☆Competing Interests: None declared.