Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fertility regulation in nursing women. II. Comparative performance of progesterone implants versus placebo and copper T..Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 144: 201
- Fertility regulation in nursing women. VI. Contraceptive effectiveness of a subdermal progesterone implant.Contraception. 1984; 30: 311-325
- Current status of research and development of vaginal contraceptive rings as a fertility control method in the female.Research Frontiers in Fertility Regulation. 1983; Vol. 2
- Steroid-releasing vaginal rings: A review.in: Harrison R.F. Fertility and Sterility. MTP Press, London1984: 301-309
- Vaginal progesterone for contraception.Fertil Steril. 1978; 30: 631-635
- Plasma progesterone concentrations after administration via intravaginal rings.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1979; 58: 211-212
- Vaginal ring steroid releasing systems.in: Zatuchni G.I. Long-Acting Contraceptive Delivery Systems. Harper Row, Lancaster1983: 201-212
- Levonorgestrel and estradiol release from an improved contraceptive vaginal ring.Contraception. 1981; 24: 232
- Fertility regulation in nursing women. I. The probability of conception in full nursing women living in an urban setting.J Biosoc Sci. 1982; 14: 329
- Nelson W.E. Texbook of Pediatrics. W.B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia1964: 42