Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A four-year clinical study of NORPLANTR implants.Stud. Fam. Plann. 1983; 14: 184-191
- A five-year clinical trial of levonorgestrel Silastic implants (NorplantTM).Contraception. 1982; 25: 447-456
- Long-term experience with NorplantR contraceptive implants in Finland.Contraception. 1985; 31: 231-241
- Plasma levels of levonorgestrel in women during long-term use of NorplantR.Contraception. 1981; 23: 197-209
- Plasma levels of d-norgestrel, estradiol and progesterone during treatment with Silastic implants containing d-norgestrel.Contraception. 1976; 14: 81-92
- Practical Nonparametric Statistics.2nd ed. John Wiley and Sons, Inc., Littleton, Mass.1980
- Changes in human ovaries after long-term administration of microdose progestogens.Contraception. 1973; 7: 503-513
- Adnexal complications in women under treatment with progestogen implants.Contraception. 1975; 12: 629-637
- Incidencia de litiasis biliar en material de autopsias y análisis de la composición de los cálculos.Rev. Med. Chile. 1972; 100: 1320-1327
- Histopathology of the endometrium during continuous use of levonorgestrel.in: Zatuchni G.L. Goldsmith A. Shelton D. Sciarra J.J. Long-Acting Contraceptive Delivery Systems. Harper & Row Publishers, New York1984: 290-295
Díaz, S., Pavez, M., Cárdenas, H. and Croxatto, H.B. Recovery of fertility and outcome of planned pregnancies after the removal of NorplantR subdermal implants. Contraception, in press.
*This work was undertaken as part of the contraceptive development program sponsored and coordinated by the International Committee for Contraceptive Research of The Population Council, Inc., New York, New York.