Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of publicly funded contraceptive services on unintended pregnancies and implications for Medicaid expenditures.Fam Plann Perspect. 1996; 28: 188-195
- Title X.Guttmacher Report on Public Policy. 2001; 4: 5-8
- Doing more for less.Guttmacher Report on Public Policy. 2004; 7: 1-3
- Fulfilling the promise: public policy and U.S. family planning clinics.Alan Guttmacher Institute, New York2000
United Nations Population Fund. The flow of financial resources for assisting in the implementation of the Programme of Action of the International Conference on Population and Development: a ten-year review. Available at: http://www.nidi.nl/resflows/rf_download/CPD/CPD%20March%202004.pdf. Accessed March 31, 2004
- Emerging answers: research findings on programs to reduce teen pregnancy.National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, Washington (DC)2001
- Do abstinence-only programs delay the initiation of sex among young people and reduce teen pregnancy?.National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, Washington (DC)2002
National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association. President Bush sends FY 05 budget to Congress. Available at: http://www.nfprha.org/uploads/FY2005PresidentRequest.pdf. Accessed May 3, 2004