Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pharmacokinetics of etonogestrel and ethinylestradiol released from a combined contraceptive vaginal ring.Clin Pharmacokinet. 2000; 39: 233-242
- Efficacy, tolerability and acceptability of a novel contraceptive vaginal ring releasing etonogestrel and ethinyl oestradiol.Hum Reprod. 2001; 16: 469-475
- Efficacy, cycle control, and user acceptability of a novel combined contraceptive vaginal ring.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 100: 585-593
- Multiple-dose pharmacokinetics of a contraceptive patch in healthy women participants.Contraception. 2001; 64: 287-294
- Pharmacokinetics of levonorgestrel and ethinylestradiol in 9 women who received a low-dose oral contraceptive over a treatment period of 3 months and, after a wash-out phase, a single oral administration of the same contraceptive formulation.Contraception. 1992; 46: 455-469
- Ziprasidone and the pharmacokinetics of a combined oral contraceptive.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2000; 49: 49S-56S
- Pharmacokinetics of a contraceptive patch (Evra/Ortho Evra) containing norelgestromin and ethinyloestradiol at four application sites.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2002; 53: 141-146
- The combined oral contraceptive. Risks and adverse effects in perspective.Drug Saf. 1995; 12: 91-96
- Oral contraceptive estrogen dose considerations.Contraception. 1998; 58: 15S-21S
- Comparison of cycle control with a combined contraceptive vaginal ring and oral levonorgestrel/ethinyl estradiol.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 186: 389-395
- Superior cycle control with a contraceptive vaginal ring compared with an oral contraceptive containing 30 ��g ethinylestradiol and 150 ��g levonorgestrel: a randomized trial.Hum Reprod. 2005; 20: 557-562