Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Consensus statement on the use of breastfeeding as a family planning method.Contraception. 1989; 39: 477-496
- Contraceptive efficacy of lactational amenorrhea in urban Chilean women.Contraception. 1991; 43: 335-362
- Pre-registration study on the safety and contraceptive efficacy of a progesterone-releasing vaginal ring in Chilean nursing women.Contraception. 1999; 60: 9-14
- Fertility regulation in nursing women. IX. Contraceptive performance, duration of lactation, infant growth and bleeding pattern during use of progesterone vaginal rings, progestin-only pills, Norplant�� implants and copper T 380-A intrauterine devices.Contraception. 1997; 56: 223-232
- Fertility regulation in nursing women: VIII. Progesterone plasma levels and contraceptive efficacy of a progesterone-releasing vaginal ring.Contraception. 1985; 32: 603-622
- Progesterone vaginal rings for contraception during breastfeeding.in: Runnebaum B. Rabe T. Kiesel L. Advances in gynecological and obstetric research series. Female contraception and male fertility regulation. vol. 2. The Parthenon Publishing Group, New Jersey1991: 135-142
- Task Force for Epidemiological Research on Reproductive Health. Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction. Progesterone-only contraceptives during lactation: I. Infant growth.Contraception. 1994; 50: 35-53
- Contraception. 1994; 50: 55-68
- Effects of POPs on breastfeeding. Progestin-only oral contraception: a comprehensive review.Contraception. 1994; 50: 140-148
- Contraceptives for nursing women: a comparative trial of a progesterone-releasing vaginal ring and the Copper T380A IUD.Contraception. 1997; 55: 225-232
- The comparative trial of TCu 380A IUD and progesterone-releasing vaginal ring used by lactating women.Contraception. 1998; 57: 371-379
- Norplant�� implants and progesterone vaginal rings do not affect maternal bone turnover and density during lactation and after weaning.Hum Reprod. 1999; 14: 2499-2505
- Absorption and metabolism of oral progesterone.BMJ. 1980; 80: 825-827
- Women's perceptions and experience with the progesterone vaginal ring for contraception during breastfeeding.in: Beyond acceptability: user's perspectives on contraception. Reproductive Health Matters, for WHO, London1997: 49-57
- World Health Organization, Geneva1995: 36-46 WHO Matched Reagent Programme Method Manual. 19th ed.
- A microcomputer software for analysis of menstrual diaries: the menstrual diary system.Contraception. 1988; 38: 157-163
- The analysis of menstrual bleeding patterns: a review.Contraception. 1988; 38: 129-156
- The PHREG procedure, preliminary documentation.SAS Institute Inc, Cary (NC)1991
- Wiley, New York1981: 24-36 Statistical methods for rates and proportions.
- Prospective randomized trial to evaluate the efficacy of a vaginal ring releasing progesterone for IVF and oocyte donation.Hum Reprod. 2000; 15: 2093-2097