Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
Porter M, Teisberg EO. Redefining competition in health care. Harv Bus Rev 2004;82:64���76,136.
- Disseminating innovations in health care.JAMA. 2003; 289: 1969-1975
- No magic targets! Changing clinical practice to become more evidence based.Health Care Manage Rev. 2002; 27: 35-47
- Putting evidence into practice. Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research, NIH 1997.(Available from)[accessed 3/6/06])
- Changing physician performance: a systematic review of the effect of continuing medical education strategies.JAMA. 1995; 274: 700-705
- Getting research findings into practice: closing the gap between research and practice: an overview of systematic reviews of interventions to promote the implementation of research findings.BMJ. 1998; 317: 465-468
- Family Planning Worldwide Data Sheet, 2002. Population Reference Bureau.(Available at)[accessed 3/6/06])
Mosher WD, Martinez GM, Chandra A. et al. Use of contraception and use of family planning services in the United States: 1982���2002. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg.htm [accsessed 6/18/06]. Advance data from Vital and Health Statistics, USDHHS, CDC, 350(2004)1���35.
- The economic value of contraception; a comparison of 15 methods.Am J Public Health. 1995; 85: 494-503
- Contraceptive technology.18th ed. NY Ardent Media Inc, New York, NY2004
- Summary of changes from the first edition of WHO medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use.Contracep Rept. 2001; 12: 12-14
- What risk of infection with IUD use?.Lancet. 1998; 351: 1222-1223
- Time to pardon the IUD?.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 608
- Intrauterine contraception in nulligravid vs parous women.Contraception. 1996; 53: 23-24
- Intrauterine devices and pelvic inflammatory disease: an international perspective.Lancet. 1992; 339: 785-788
- Health during prolonged use of levonorgestrel 20 ��g/d and the copper TCu 380Ag intrauterine contraceptive devices: a multicenter study.Fertil Steril. 1994; 61: 70-77
- Protective effect of intrauterine release of levonorgestrel on pelvic infection: three years' comparative experience of levonorgestrel- and copper-releasing intrauterine devices.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 261-264
- U.S. women's perception of and attitudes about the IUD.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1996; 51: S30-S34
- Kaiser Permanente Member Health Survey, 2002.[accessed 6/01/06])
- Barriers to prescribing the copper T 380A intrauterine device by physicians.West J Med. 1990; 153: 279-282
- Obstetrician-gynecologists and the intrauterine device: a survey of attitudes and practice.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 99: 275-280