Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Disparities in rates of unintended pregnancy in the United States, 1994 and 2001.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2006; 38: 90-96
- A cost���benefit analysis of four hormonal contraceptive methods.Clin Ther. 1994; 16: 707-713
- Economic analysis of long-term reversible contraceptives. Focus on Implanon.Pharmacoeconomics. 2000; 17: 209-221
Trussell J, Koenig J, Stewart F, Darroch JE. Medical care cost savings from adolescent contraceptive use. Fam Plann Perspect 1997;29:248���55, 295.
- The economic value of contraception: a comparison of 15 methods.Am J Public Health. 1995; 85: 494-503
- Economic analysis of contraceptives for women.Contraception. 2003; 68: 3-10
- Fertility, family planning, and reproductive health of U.S. women: data from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth.Vital Health Stat 23. 1997;
- Use of contraception and use of family planning services in the United States: 1982���2002. Advance data from vital and health statistics, no 350.National Center for Health Statistics, Hyattsville (MD)2004
- Brown S.S. Eisenberg L. The best intentions: unintended pregnancy and the well-being of children and families. National Academy Press, Washington (DC)1995: 81
Henshaw SK. Unintended pregnancy in the United States. Fam Plann Perspect 1998;30:24���9, 46.
- U.S. Census Bureau, Washington (DC)2001: 70-79 Maternity leave and employment patterns: 1961���1995. Current population reports.
- The essentials of contraception: efficacy, safety, and personal considerations.in: Hatcher R.A. Trussell J. Stewart F. Contraceptive technology. 18th rev ed. Ardent Media, New York (NY)2004: 224
- Contraceptive failure in the United States.Contraception. 2004; 70: 89-96
- Cost savings from emergency contraceptive pills in Canada.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97: 789-793
- Cost-effectiveness of emergency contraceptive pills in the public sector in the USA.Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res. 2003; 3: 433-440
- Cost savings from use of emergency contraceptive pills in Australia.Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2005; 45: 308-311
- U.S. insurance coverage of contraceptives the impact of contraceptive coverage mandates, 2002.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2004; 36: 72-79
- Insurance coverage of contraceptives. State policies in brief.Guttmacher Institute, New York (NY)2006
- Women's health care: understanding the cost and value of contraceptive benefits.Mercer Human Resource Consulting, New York (NY)2005
���This research was partially supported by grants from Berlex, Inc., and Organon, Inc. The content of this article was not influenced by these companies, nor does it reflect in any way the companies' views or positions.