Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Long-acting methods of contraception.in: Speroff L. Glass R.H. Kase N.G. Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility. 6th ed. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore (MD)1999: 962-969
- Long-acting injectable contraception with depot medroxyporgesterone acetate.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 170: 1543-1549
- Injectable long-acting contraceptives.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 44: 73-91
- A prospective study of adolescents who choose among levonorgestrel implant (Norplant), medroxyprogesterone acetate (Depo Provera), or the combined oral contraceptive pill as contraception.Pediatrics. 1994; 94: 687-694
- A survey of different approaches to management of menstrual disturbances in women using injectable contraceptives.Contraception. 1983; 28: 385-397
- Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia (PA)2001: 206-207 ([Chapter 6]) A clinical guide for contraception. 3rd ed.
- Endometrial histology of Depo Provera users.J Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 69402: 1-6
- Chlamydia trachomatis in patients who used oral contraceptives and had intermenstrual spotting.Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 81: 728-731
- Nonspecific vaginitis: diagnostic criteria and microbial and epidemiological associations.Am J Med. 1983; 74: 14-22
- Evaluation of COBAS AMPLICOR (Roche): accuracy in detection of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseriagonorrhoeae by coamplification of endocervical specimens.J Clin Microbiol. 2001; 39: 2928-2932
- The association between clinical and pathological features in histologically identified chronic endometritis.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2004; 24: 801-803
- Comparison of acute and subclinical pelvic inflammatory disease.Sex Transm Dis. 2005; 32: 400-405
- Endometritis does not predict reproductive morbidity after pelvic inflammatory disease.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 188: 141-148
Toth M, Patton DL. Histologic assessments of endometrial biopsies indicate an association between CT and AUB. Presentation, Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology Annual Scientific Meeting and Symposium, August 19, 2005, Charleston, SC. This was an abstract presented at this meeting. This abstract has not been published. The abstract can be obtained on the IDSOG web site (http://www.IDSOG.org).
- Estrogenic activity in women receiving an injectable progestogen for contraception.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 113: 372-376
- Estrogen enhances attachment of Chlamydia trachomatis to human endometrial epithelial cells in vitro.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 159: 1006-1014
- Management of irregular uterine bleeding and spotting associated with Norplant.Hum Reprod. 1996; 11: 24-30
- Clinical assessment of treatments for prolonged bleeding in users of Norplant implants.Contraception. 1990; 42: 97-109
- The effect of mefenamic acid on controlling irregular uterine bleeding secondary to Norplant use.Contraception. 1999; 60: 25-30
- Effect of mefenamic acid on controlling irregular uterine bleeding in DMPA users.Contraception. 2004; 70: 277-279
- Pathophysiology of endometrial bleeding.Maturitas. 2003; 45: 1-14
- Levels of prostaglandins in human endometrium during the normal menstrual cycle.Am J Physiol. 1974; 236: 465-472
- Prostaglandin production in human endometrium following continuous exposure to low-dose levonorgestrel released from a vaginal ring.Contraception. 1991; 43: 401-412
- Endometrial plasma cells: do they indicate subclinical pelvic inflammatory disease?.Sex Transm Dis. 2005; 32: 185-188