Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Safety of single daily use for one week of C31G HEC gel in women.Contraception. 2002; 66: 369-375
- Mucosal disruption due to use of a widely-distributed commercial vaginal product: potential to facilitate HIV transmission.AIDS. 1998; 12: 767-773
CONRAD/WHO. Manual for the standardization of colposcopy for the evaluation of vaginal products, update 2004. Available at http://www.conrad.org/colpoo/Revised_Manual.PDF [Accessed 3 April 2008].
- Recommendations for the clinical development of topical microbicides: an update.AIDS. 2001; 15: 857-868
- The use of colposcopy in assessing vaginal irritation in research.AIDS. 2000; 14: 2221-2227
- Variations in vaginal epithelium surface appearance determined by colposcopic inspection in healthy, sexually active women.Hum Reprod. 1999; 14: 1974-1978
- Parameters of human immunodeficiency virus infection of human cervical tissue and inhibition by vaginal virucides.J Virol. 2000; 74: 5577-5586
- The cervico-vaginal epithelium during 20 cycles' use of a combined contraceptive vaginal ring.Hum Reprod. 1996; 11: 2443-2448
- Cancer of the cervix, papillomavirus, contraception and tobacco.J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod. 1993; 22: 477-486
- Genetic damage in exfoliated cells of the uterine cervix. Association and interaction between cigarette smoking and progression to malignant transformation?.Acta Cytol. 1998; 42: 639-649
- Single and multiple exposure tolerance study of cellulose sulfate gel: a phase I safety and colposcopy study.Contraception. 2001; 64: 383-391
- Contraceptive effectiveness and safety of five nonoxynol-9 spermicides: a randomized trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 430-439
- A randomized phase I vaginal safety study of three concentrations of C31G vs. Extra-Strength Gynol II.Contraception. 2004; 70: 233-240
- Lea's Shield: colposcopic and microbiologic testing during 8 weeks of use.Contraception. 2005; 72: 53-59
- FemCap��� with removal strap: ease of removal, safety, and acceptability.Contraception. 2006; 73: 59-64
- Fourteen-day safety and acceptability study of 6% cellulose sulfate gel: a randomized double-blind phase I safety study.Contraception. 2006; 74: 133-140
- Contraceptive efficacy and safety of BufferGel, a novel spermicide used with a diaphragm.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 577-586
���Presented in part as a poster abstract at the 2006 Annual Meeting of the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals and Society of Family Planning, LaJolla, CA, September 7���9, 2006.