- Guttmacher Institute and United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- Stone A.
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- University of California San Francisco
- Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS
- World Health Organization
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adding It Up: The Benefits of Investing in Sexual and Reproductive Health Care. New York: AGI.(Available at:)
- Symposium Report: Advancing Prevention Technologies for Sexual and Reproductive Health.(Available at:)
- Dual protection against unplanned pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections: what is the best contraceptive approach?.Sex Transm Dis. 2002; 29: 168-174
- Sexual & reproductive health and HIV. Linkages: evidence review and recommendations.(Available online at:)
- From effectiveness to impact: contraception as an HIV prevention intervention.Sex Transm Infect. 2008; 84: ii54-ii60
- Pregnancy among sex workers participating in a condom intervention trial highlights the need for dural protection.Contraception. 2007; 76: 105-110
- Viral sexually transmitted infections and bacterial vaginosis: 2001���2004 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey data.Sex Transm Dis. 2008; 35: 791-796
- US women's one-year contraceptive use patterns, 2004.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2007; 39: 48-55
- Sexual and reproductive health: a matter of life and death.Lancet. 2006; 368: 1550-1551
- HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report 2003; (Vol. 15).US Department of Health and Human Services, CDC, Atlanta2005
The World Bank and International Monetary Fund. Global Monitoring Report 2009: A Development Emergency. 2009; Washington DC.
- The epidemiology of human papillomavirus infection and cervical cancer.Dis Markers. 2007; 23: 213-227
- Empowering women to protect themselves: promoting the female condom in Zimbabwe.(Available at:)http://www.unfpa.org/public/cache/offonce/News/pid/3913;jsessionid=4FBD9DA8AD4EFB9F069224AC0EEB0670Date: 2009
- Reframing behavioral acceptability of microbicide gel vehicles in conjunction with biophysical constraints. Presented at the 2009 Advancing Prevention Technologies for Sexual and Reproductive Health Symposium, Berkeley California.(Available at:)
Morrow K, Fava J, Rosen R, Kiser P, Katz D. Linking biophysical functions to user perceptions and acceptability in preclinical product development. Presented at the 2009 Advancing Prevention Technologies for Sexual and Reproductive Health Symposium, Berkeley California. Available at: http://www.cami-health.com/APT2009/posters.html.
Arntzen C, Herbst-Kralovetz M, Mason H, Tacket C, Khanna N, Zeitlin L, Whaley K The vaccine and microbicide alliance. Presented at the 2009 Advancing Prevention Technologies for Sexual and Reproductive Health Symposium, Berkeley California. Available at: http://www.cami-health.com/APT2009/posters.html.
Alliance for Microbicide Development. HIV/STI Prevention Research and Development: October 2009 Pipeline Update of Microbicide and PrEP Candidates. Silver Spring, MD. Available at: http://www.microbicide.org/uploads/3/1/2/1/3121935/microbicide_pipeline_update_1_oct_2009.pdf.
- Novel non-oral hormonal contraceptive methods for women.Exp Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 4: 565-573
- Probiotics: potential to prevent HIV and sexually transmitted infections in women.Sex Transm Dis. 2008; 35: 214-225
- Engineered vaginal lactobacillus strain for mucosal delivery of the human immunodeficiency virus inhibitor cyanovirin-N.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2006; 50: 3250-3259