Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
Hamilton BE, Martin JA, Ventura SJ, Births: preliminary data for 2007. Natl Vital Stat Rep, Web Release; 57 no 12, Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics. Released March 18, 2009.
Darroch JE, Singh S, Frost JJ, Differences in teenage pregnancy rates among five developed countries: the roles of sexual activity and contraceptive use. Fam Plann Perspect 2001; 33:244���50, 281.
- Disparities in rates of unintended pregnancy in the United States, 1994 and 2001.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2006; 38: 90-96
- Comparison of continuation rates for hormonal contraception among adolescents.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 1999; 12: 90-94
- Intrauterine devices.in: Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use. 3rd ed. WHO, Geneva2004: 99-122
- Intrauterine device and adolescents. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 392. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 1493-1495
- Challenges in translating evidence to practice: the provision of intrauterine contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 1359-1369
- Use of contraception and use of family planning services in the United States: 1982���2002.Adv Data. 2004; 350: 1-36
- Young pregnant women's knowledge of modern intrauterine devices.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 108: 1417-1422
- Adolescent and young adult women's knowledge of and attitudes toward the intrauterine device.Contraception. 2008; 78: 211-217
- Intrauterine devices and pelvic inflammatory disease: an international perspective.Lancet. 1992; 339: 785-788
- Intrauterine device and upper-genital-tract infection.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1013-1019
- The trade-off between hormonal contraceptives and condoms among adolescents.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2002; 34: 6-14
���There was no funding source for this study.