Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fertility, family planning, and reproductive health of U.S. women: data from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth. National Center for Health Statistics.Vital Health Stat. 2005; 23: 1-161
- Sterilization in the United States.Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 1: 23-32
- Cost-effectiveness of contraceptives in the United States.Contraception. 2009; 79: 4-14
- Sexual behavior and selected health measures: men and women 15���44 years of age, United States, 2002.Adv Data. 2005; : 1-55
- Fertility, contraception, and fatherhood: data on men and women from Cycle 6 (2002) of the National Survey of Family Growth.Vital Health Stat. 2006; 23: 1-142
- Plan and operation of Cycle 6 of the National Survey of Family Growth. National Center for Health Statistics.Vital Health Stat. 2005; 1
- Vasectomy in the United States, 2002.J Urol. 2007; 176: 232-236
- Patterns of men's use of sexual and reproductive health services.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2007; 39: 74-81
- Factors associated with contraceptive use and nonuse, United States, 2004.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2007; 39: 90-99
- Race, insurance status and tubal sterilization.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 94-100
- Racial differences in vasectomy utilization in the United States: data from the National Survey of Family Growth.Urology. 2009; 75: 1020-1024
United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division. World Contraceptive Use, 2007 (Wall Chart), Available at: http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/contraceptive2007/WallChart_WCU2007_Data.xls. Accessed March 23, 2009.
- Demographics of vasectomy���USA and international.Urol Clin North Am. 2009; 36: 295-305
- The incidence of sterilisation in the UK.BJOG. 2003; 11: 819-824
- High prevalence of vasectomy in New Zealand.Contraception. 2001; 64: 155-159