Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mortality in relation to oral contraceptive use and cigarette smoking.Lancet. 2003; 362: 185-191
- A long-term follow-up study of women using different methods of contraception.J Biosoc Sci. 1976; 8: 373-427
- International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon1987: 81-118 Statistical methods in cancer research: the design and analysis of cohort studies, II.
- 30th Anniversary of the Oxford-FPA contraceptive study.Trends Urol Gynaecol Sexual Health. 1998; 3: 26-33
- Safety concerns and health benefits associated with oral contraception.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: S5-S22
- Effect of tobacco smoking on survival of men and women by social position: a 28-year cohort study.Br Med J. 2009; b480: 338
- Women and smoking: a report of the Surgeon General-2001.US Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC2001
- Body mass index and cause-specific mortality in 900,000 adults: collaborative analyses of 57 prospective studies.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1083-1096
- Breast cancer and hormonal contraceptives: collaborative reanalysis of individual data on 53,297 women with breast cancer and 100,239 women without breast cancer from 54 epidemiological studies.Lancet. 1996; 347: 1713-1727
- Noncontraceptive health benefits of combined oral contraception.Hum Rep Update. 2005; 11: 513-525
- Cervical cancer and use of hormonal contraceptives: a systematic review.Lancet. 2003; 361: 1159-1167
- Mortality among contraceptive pill users: cohort evidence from the Royal College of General Practitioners Oral Contraception Study.Brit Med J. 2010; c927: 340
- Oral contraceptive use and mortality during 12 years of follow-up: The Nurses' Health Study Group.Ann Intern Med. 1994; 120: 821-826