Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of contraceptive methods in Spain: results of a national survey.Contraception. 2001; 63: 235-238
- Contraceptive practices in Spain: 1997���2003.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2007; 135: 73-75
Instituto Nacional de Estad��stica. Available at: http://www.ine.es. Date accessed March 26, 2009.
- Gobierno de Espa��a.(Available at:)Date accessed March 26, 2009)
- Reasons for not using family planning methods in Eastern Turkey.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2003; 8: 11-16
- Patterns of contraceptive use in the United States: the importance of religious factors.Stud Fam Plann. 1991; 22: 102-105
- Condom use, contraceptive methods, and religiosity among youths of low socioeconomic level.Spanish J Psychol. 2008; 11: 94-102
- Contraceptive practices and intentions of Ukrainian women.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2003; 8: 185-196
- Contraceptive use and behavior in the 21st century: a comprehensive study across five European countries.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2004; 9: 57-68
- Women's contraceptive practices and sexual behaviour in Europe.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2008; 13: 362-375
- Patterns and trends in adolescents' contraceptive use and discontinuation in developing countries and comparisons with adult women.Int Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2009; 35: 63-71
- Estimates of contraceptive failure from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth.Contraception. 2008; 77: 10���21
- Trends in family planning in Russia, 1994���2003.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2009; 41: 40-50
- Contraceptive use and abortion among women of reproductive age in St. Petersburg, Russia.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2009; 41: 51-58
- Abortion rate and contraceptive practices in immigrant and native women in Sweden.Scand J Public Health. 2003; 31: 405-410
- Contraceptive attitudes and contraceptive failure among women requesting induced abortion in Denmark.Hum Reprod. 2007; 22: 1320-1326
- Voluntary interruption of pregnancy among women in a health district within the 1998���2002 period. Almeria, Spain.Rev Esp Salud Publica. 2005; 79 ([Article in Spanish]): 493-501
���Funding: This study was conducted with an educational grant from Bayer Schering Pharma.