Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contraceptive failure in the United States.Contraception. 2011; 83: 397-404
- Keeping up with evidence. A new system for WHO's evidence-based family planning guidance.Am J Prev Med. 2005; 28: 483-490
- Current methods of the US Preventive Services Task Force: a review of the process.Am J Prev Med. 2001; 20: 21-35
- Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology: a proposal for reporting. Meta-analysis Of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (MOOSE) group.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2008-2012
- Pregnancy during the use of levonorgestrel intrauterine system.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: 50-54
- Pregnancy with an intrauterine device in situ and preterm delivery.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 1992; 252: 21-24
- Pregnancy outcome in women with an intrauterine contraceptive device.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 201: 381.e1-381.e5
- The evaluation of 318 intrauterine pregnancy cases with an intrauterine device.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2005; 10: 266-271
- The prognosis of pregnancy conceived despite the presence of an intrauterine device (IUD).J Perinat Med. 2010; 38: 45-53
- Outcome of pregnancies with an intrauterine devices and their management.Rev Fr Gynecol Obstet. 1986; 81: 233-235
- Management and outcome of pregnancies associated with the copper T intrauterine contraceptive device.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 126: 869-879
- The outcome of continuing pregnancies in patients with intrauterine devices. A retrospective study from the Maternity Unit of the University Hospital Center at Caen during the period 1985–1988.J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris). 1990; 19: 863-868
- Comparison of C-reactive protein levels in pregnancies with retained and removed intrauterine device.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2011; (Jan 13. [Epub ahead of print])
- Ultrasound-controlled removal of a dislocated intrauterine device in the first trimester of pregnancy: a report of 26 cases.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 2: 345-348
- Lost intrauterine devices during pregnancy: maternal and fetal outcome after ultrasound-guided extraction. An analysis of 82 cases.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 23: 486-489
- Continuous sonographic monitoring of IUD extraction during pregnancy: preliminary report.Am J Roentgenol. 1982; 139: 521-523
- Term pregnancy with intraperitoneal levonorgestrel intrauterine system: a case report and review of the literature.Contraception. 2009; 79: 323-327
- Update on overall prevalence of major birth defects — Atlanta, Georgia, 1978–2005.MMWR. 2008; 57: 1-5
☆The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the World Health Organization or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
☆☆This review was supported by resources from the Department of Reproductive Health and Research at the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an Anonymous Foundation, and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, USA.