Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- The impact of improved compliance with a weekly contraceptive transdermal system (Ortho Evra) on contraceptive efficacy.Contraception. 2004; 69: 189-195
- Assessment of compliance with a weekly contraceptive patch (Ortho Evra/Evra) among North American women.Fertil Steril. 2002; 77: S27-S31
- Contraceptive efficacy, compliance and beyond: factors related to satisfaction with once-weekly transdermal compared with oral contraception.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2005; 121: 202-210
- Comparison of ethinyl estradiol pharmacokinetics in three hormonal contraceptive formulations: the vaginal ring, the transdermal patch and an oral contraceptive.Contraception. 2005; 72: 168-174
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of a transdermal contraceptive patch and an oral contraceptive.J Clin Pharmacol. 2007; 47: 497-509
Ortho Evra�� [package insert]. Raritan, NJ: Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc; 2008.
- Venous thromboembolism, myocardial infarction, and stroke among transdermal contraceptive system users.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 339-346
- Pharmacokinetics, tolerability and cycle control of three transdermal contraceptive delivery systems containing different doses of ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel.Horm Mol Biol Clin Investig. 2011; 6: 231-240
- Pharmacokinetics of norelgestromin and ethinyl estradiol from two consecutive contraceptive patches.J Clin Pharmacol. 2001; 41: 1232-1237
- A semi-automated 96-well plate method for the simultaneous determination of oral contraceptives concentrations in human plasma using ultra performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry.J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2007; 852: 69-76
- Inhibition of ovulation by an oral contraceptive containing 100 micrograms levonorgestrel in combination with 20 micrograms ethinylestradiol.Contraception. 1996; 54: 299-304
Seasonique�� NDA. Available at: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/nda/2006/021840s000_ClinPharmR.pdf. Retrieved November 30, 2010.
Levlite�� NDA. Available at: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/nda/98/20860_statr_clinpharmr.pdf. Retrieved November 30, 2010.
- A pharmacokinetic study with a low-dose oral contraceptive containing 20 microg ethinylestradiol plus 100 microg levonorgestrel.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2002; 7: 79-90
- A 1-year pharmacokinetic investigation of a novel oral contraceptive containing drospirenone in healthy female volunteers.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2000; 5: 256-264
- Pharmacokinetics of levonorgestrel and ethinylestradiol in 9 women who received a low-dose oral contraceptive over a treatment period of 3 months and, after a wash-out phase, a single oral administration of the same contraceptive formulation.Contraception. 1992; 46: 455-469
���This study was funded by Agile Therapeutics, Inc.