Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of contraception in the United States: 1982���2008. National Center for Health Statistics.Vital Health Stat. 2010; 23: 1-44
- Estimating the number of vasectomies in the United States: data from the National Survey of Family Growth.Urology. 2010; 184: 2068-2072
- Sterilization in the United States.Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 1: 23-32
- Cost-effectiveness of contraceptives in the United States.Contraception. 2009; 79: 4-14
- Contraceptive sterilization use among married men in the United States: results from the male sample of the National Survey of Family Growth.Contraception. 2010; 82: 230-235
- Tubal sterilization trends in the United States.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 1-6
- Characteristics of men receiving vasectomies in the United States, 1998���1999.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2004; 36: 27-33
- Demographics of vasectomy ��� USA and international.Urol Clin North Am. 2009; 36: 295-305
- Racial differences in vasectomy utilization in the United States: data from the National Survey of Family Growth.Urology. 2009; 74: 1020-1024
- Race, insurance status and tubal sterilization.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 94-100
- Disparities in rates of unintended pregnancy in the United States, 1994 and 2001.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2006; 38: 90-96
- State Medicaid coverage of family planning services: summary of state survey findings.Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park, CA2009
United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division. World contraceptive use, 2009. http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/WCU2009/Main.html, Accessed March 25, 2011.
- Reversing the United States sterilization paradox by increasing vasectomy utilization.Contraception. 2011; 83: 289-290
- Vasectomy: the other (better) form of sterilization.Contraception. 2011; 83: 310-315
- Public funding for family planning, sterilization and abortion services, FY 1980-2006. Guttmacher Institute, occasional report no. 38.2008
- Medicaid's role in family planning. Kaiser Family Foundation, issue brief, an update on women's health policy.2007
- Contraceptive characteristics: the perception and priorities of men and women.Fam Plann Perspect. 1999; 31: 168-175
- Acceptability of contraception for men: a review.Contraception. 2010; 82: 453-456
���Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
������No funding was provided for this study.