Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Abortion surveillance - United States, 2006.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2009; 58: 1-35
- Abortion incidence and access to services in the United States, 2008.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2011; 43: 41-50
- Risk factors for legal induced abortion - related mortality in the United States.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 729-737
- Perceptions of male knowledge and support among U.S. women obtaining abortions.Wom Health Iss. 2011; 21: 117-123
- How commonly do US abortion patients report attempts to self-induce?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 204: e1-e4
- Changes in abortion rates between 2000 and 2008 and lifetime incidence of abortion.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 1358-1366
- Estimates of contraceptive failure from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth.Contraception. 2008; 77: 10-21
- Underreporting of induced and spontaneous abortion in the United States: An analysis of the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth.Stud Fam Plan. 2007; 38: 187-197
- Abortion in the United States: Incidence and access to services, 2005.Perspect Sex Reproduc Health. 2008; 40: 6-16
- Characteristics of U.S. abortion patients, 2008.Guttmacher Institute, New York2010
- Abortion disclosure and the association with domestic violence.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 105: 1329-1334
- Male perpetration of intimate partner violence and involvement in abortions and abortion-related conflict.Am J Pub Health. 2010; 100: 1415-1417
- Patient costs for medication abortion: results from a study of five clinical practices.Wom Health Iss. 2006; 16: 4-13
- Timing of steps and reasons for delays in obtaining abortions in the United States.Contraception. 2006; 74: 334-344
- Risk factors associated with presenting for abortion in the second trimester.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 128-135
���This study was funded by an anonymous donor, and the conclusions and opinions expressed in the manuscript are those of the authors.