Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
United States House of Representatives. Committee on Government Reform-Minority Staff. Special Investigations Division (July 2006). False and misleading health information provided by federally-funded pregnancy resource centers. United States House of Representatives. Available at: http://www.chsourcebook.com/articles/waxman2.pdf.
- Two-sided confidence intervals for the single proportion: comparison of seven methods.Stat Med. 1998; 17: 857-872
- An overview of abortion laws.State Policies in Brief, New York2012
- Breast cancer and abortion: collaborative reanalysis of data from 53 epidemiological studies, including 83,000 women with breast cancer from 16 countries.Lancet. 2004; 363: 1007-1016
- Obstetric performance following an induced abortion.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2010; 24: 667-682
- The effect of pregnancy termination on future reproduction.Baillieres Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 1990; 4: 391-405
- Misinformation on abortion.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2011; 16: 233-240
- Induced termination of pregnancy and low birthweight and preterm birth: a systematic review and meta-analyses.BJOG. 2009; 116: 1425-1442
- Abortion and the risk of subsequent preterm birth: a systematic review with meta-analyses.J Reprod Med. 2009; 54: 95-108
- Conception, early pregnancy loss, and time to clinical pregnancy: a population-based prospective study.Fertil Steril. 2003; 79: 577-584
- Spontaneous fetal loss after demonstration of a live fetus in the first trimester.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 70: 827-830
- Incidence of fetal loss in infertility patients after detection of fetal heart activity with early transvaginal ultrasound.J Reprod Med. 1993; 38: 804-806
- Spontaneous abortion rate in ultrasonographically viable pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 71: 81-83
- Delays in request for pregnancy termination: comparison of patients in the first and second trimesters.Contraception. 2010; 81: 446-451
- Induced abortion and anxiety, mood, and substance abuse disorders: isolating the effects of abortion in the National Comorbidity Survey.J Psychiatr Res. 2009; 43: 770-776
- Post-abortion syndrome: creating an affliction.Bioethics. 2010; 24: 445-452
- Abortion and mental health: quantitative synthesis and analysis of research published 1995–2009.Br J Psychiatry. 2011; 199: 180-186
- Examining the association of abortion history and current mental health: a reanalysis of the National Comorbidity Survey using a common-risk-factors model.Soc Sci Med. 2011; 72: 72-82
- Abortion and anxiety: what's the relationship?.Soc Sci Med. 2008; 67: 238-252
- Abortion and mental health: evaluating the evidence.Am Psychol. 2009; 64: 863-890
- Abortion stigma: a reconceptualization of constituents, causes, and consequences.Womens Health Issues. 2011; 21: S49-S54
- Conceptualising abortion stigma.Cult Health Sex. 2009; 11: 625-639
- Taking the mystery out of "mystery shopper" studies.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 484-486
- On being sane in insane places.Science. 1973; 179: 250-258
- Pharmacy access to emergency hormonal contraception in Jacksonville, FL: a secret shopper survey.Contraception. 2007; 75: 126-130
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 390, December 2007: ethical decision making in obstetrics and gynecology.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 110: 1479-1487
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 321: maternal decision making, ethics, and the law.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 1127-1137
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 456: forming a just health care system.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 115: 672-677
☆No funding was provided for this study.