Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Birth spacing and risk of adverse perinatal outcomes: a meta-analysis.JAMA. 2006; 295: 1809-1823
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Healthy People 2020. Washington, DC. Available at: http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topicsobjectives2020/objectiveslist.aspx?topicId=13. Accessed June 8, 2012.
- The postpartum period, breastfeeding, and contraception.in: Speroff L. Darney P.D. A Clinical Guide for Contraception. 4th ed. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2005: 317
- Choosing a contraceptive: efficacy, safety, and personal considerations.in: Hatcher R.A. Contraceptive Technology. 19th ed. Ardent Media, New York2007: 24
- Increasing use of contraceptive implants and intrauterine devices to reduce unintended pregnancy. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 450.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 1434-1438
- Factors associated with choosing a long-acting reversible contraceptive method amongst postpartum women in an urban teaching hospital.Contraception. 2010; 82 ([abstract]): 197
- Postpartum use of long-acting reversible contraception in a military treatment facility.J Wom Health. 2012; 21: 388-392
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap)���a metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- A modified Poisson regression approach to prospective studies with binary data.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 159: 702-706
- Overestimation of risk ratios by odds ratios in trials and cohort studies: alternatives to logistic regression.CMAJ. 2012; 184: 895-899
Verbiest S. The postpartum visit: an overlooked opportunity for prevention. A dissertation submitted to the faculty of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctorate in Public Health in the Department of Health Policy and Management, 2008.
- Regression modeling strategies: with applications to linear models, logistic regression, and survival analysis.Springer, New York2001
- Factors in contraceptive method choice in Bangladesh: goals, competence, evaluation and access.Contraception. 2002; : 357-364
- Breaking the barrier: the Health Belief Model and patient perceptions regarding contraception.Contraception. 2011; : 453-458
- The Health Belief Model can guide modern contraceptive behavior research and practice.J Midwifery Womens Health. 2012; 57: 74-81
- Use of contraception in the United States: 1982���2008. National Center for Health Statistics.Vital Health Stat. 2010; 23: 1-44
- Lack of insurance and parity influence choice between long-acting reversible contraception and sterilization in women postpregnancy.Contraception. 2012; 86: 42-47
- Postpartum initiation of highly effective contraception.Contraception. 2011; 84 ([abstract]): 343