Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD), 1994.(Accessed July 10, 2012 at:)
- Sexual and reproductive health: a matter of life and death.Lancet. 2006; 368: 1595-1607
- Health statistics. Maternal mortality by country.(Accessed August 14, 2012 at:)
- Increased risk of HIV-1 transmission in pregnancy: a prospective study among African HIV-1-serodiscordant couples.AIDS. 2011; 25: 1887-1895
- Dual contraceptive method use for pregnancy and disease prevention among HIV-infected and HIV-uninfected women: the importance of an event-level focus for promoting safer sexual behaviors.Sex Transm Dis. 2003; 30: 809-812
- Messages about dual contraception in areas of high HIV prevalence are not heeded.S Afr Med J. 2008; 98: 209-212
Goonewardene M. Strategies to improve adherence and acceptability of hormonal methods for contraception: RHL commentary (last revised: 1 August 2011). The WHO Reproductive Health Library; Geneva: World Health Organization.
- Uptake and adherence to long-acting reversible contraception post-abortion.Contraception. 2010; 82: 345-353
- Modern contraceptive and dual method use among HIV-infected women in Lusaka.Zambia, Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol2011 ([Epub ahead of print])
- Strategies for improving the acceptability and acceptance of the copper intrauterine device.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012; 3: CD008896
- Attitudes towards long-acting reversible methods of contraception in general practice in the UK.Contraception. 2007; 76: 208-214
- Linking family planning with HIV/AIDS interventions: a systematic review of the evidence.AIDS. 2009; 23: S79-S88
Thailand DHS, 1987, 1997. Thailand Reproductive Health Profile 2003 (unpublished). Accessed July 20, 2012 at: http://www.searo.who.int/LinkFiles/Family_Planning_Fact_Sheets_thailand.pdf.
- Sexual life, options for contraception and intention for conception in HIV-positive people on successful antiretroviral therapy in Thailand.AIDS Care. 2012; 24: 897-904
- Social desirability bias in family planning studies: a neglected problem.Contraception. 2009; 80: 108-112
- Family planning: the unfinished agenda.Lancet. 2006; 368: 1810-1827
- Contraception choices in a cohort of HIV+ women in the era of highly active antiretroviral therapy.Contraception. 2011; 84: 94-97
- Regret following female sterilization at a young age: a systematic review.Contraception. 2006; 73: 205-210
- Coerced and forced sterilization of HIV-positive women in Namibia.HIV/AIDS Policy Law Re. 2008; 13: 77-78
- Female sterilization in Thailand: past, present and future.J Med Assoc Thai. 1993; 76: 2-10
- Influence of culture on contraceptive utilization among HIV-positive women in Brazil, Kenya, and South Africa.AIDS Behav. 2011; 15: 454-468
- The impact of health care providers on female sterilization among HIV-positive women in Brazil.Soc Sci Med. 2005; 61: 541-554
- Reproductive health of women in Thailand: progress and challenges towards attainment of international development goals.(Accessed on July 20, 2012 at:)
- Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use.2004 (Geneva. Accessed August 14, 2012 at:)