Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Accuracy of emergency nurses in assessment of patient’s pain.Pain Manag Nurs. 2003; 4: 171-175
- The effects of intrauretheral lidocaine anesthestic and patient anxiety on pain perception during cystoscopy.J Urol. 1994; 151: 1518-1521
- Pain and its treatment in outpatients with metastatic cancer.NEJM. 1994; 330: 592-596
- Pain from copper intrauterine device insertion: randomized trial of prophylactic ibuprofen.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 1272-1277
- Changes in use of long-acting contraceptive methods in the United States, 2007–2009.Fertil Steril. 2012; 98: 893-897
- Intracervical lidocaine gel for intrauterine device insertion: a randomized controlled trial.Contraception. 2012; 86: 214-219
- Cervical lidocaine for IUD insertional pain: a randomized controlled trial.AJOG. 2012; 207: e1-e6
- Vaginal misoprostol prior to insertion of an intrauterine device: a RCT.Hum Reprod. 2011; 26: 323-329
- Pain control for intrauterine device insertion: a randomized trial of 1% lidocaine paracervical block.Contraception. 2012; 86: 704-709
- Clinical significance of reported changes in pain severity.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 27: 485-489
☆Oral presentation at ACOG Clinical Meeting 2012.
☆☆Financial Support: Anonymous Donor.
☆☆☆Potential Conflicts of Interest: Karla Maguire MD, MPH: No conflicts of interest to disclose, Kathleen Morrell MD: No conflicts of interest to disclose, Anne Davis MD, MPH: Bayer (Research support), Merck (Honoraria for training), Carolyn Westhoff MD, MSc: Merck (Consultant), Bayer (Consultant).