Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Community Health Centers the challenge of growing to meet the need for primary health care in medically underserved communities.Kaiser Family Foundation, Washington, DC2012
- Uniform Data System: 2000–11. Health Resources and Services Administration (U.S.), Washington (DC)2011
- Community health centers: the challenge of growing to meet the need for primary care in medically underserved communities. Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured.(Available at:)
42 U.S.C. §254b(b)(1)(A)(i)(III)(gg).
- Initiation of oral contraceptives using a quick start compared with a conventional start: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 1270-1276
- Number of oral contraceptive pill packages dispensed and subsequent unintended pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 566-572
- Factors associated with 12-month discontinuation among contraceptive pill, patch, and ring users.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 330-336
- Variation in service delivery practices among clinics providing publicly funded family planning services in 2010.Washington (DC), Guttmacher Institute2012
- Census regions and divisions.([Internet]) Bureau of Labor Statistics, Washington, DC2001 (Available from:)
42 U.S.C. §254b(b)(1)(A)(ii).
- Pelvic examinations and access to hormonal contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 1257-1264
- Do new guidelines and technology make the routine pelvic examinations obsolete?.J Women's Health. 2011; 20: 5-10
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 463: cervical cancer in adolescents: screening, evaluation, and management.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 116: 469-472
- Cost as a barrier to long-acting reversible contraceptive (LARC) use in adolescents.J Adolesc Health. 2013 Jan; 52: S59-S63
- Accessibility of long acting reversible contraceptives (LARCs) in Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs).Contraception. 2014; 89: 91-96
- Challenges in translating evidence to practice: the provision of intrauterine contraception.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 1359-1369
- Should providers give women advance provision of emergency contraceptive pills? A cost-effectiveness analysis.Women's Health Issues. 2010; 20: 242-247
- Evidence-based IUD practice: family physicians and obstetrician-gynecologists.Fam Med. 2012; 44: 637-645
- Ten great public health achievements — United States, 1900–1999. Atlanta (GA): Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.).MMWR. 1999; 48: 241-243
- Clinical preventive services for women: closing the gaps.The National Academies Press, Washington (DC)2011
- Community health centers' role in family planning.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2013; 24: 429-434
- Contraceptive use and discontinuation: do side effects matter?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1998; 179: 577-582
☆Conflicts of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.