Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division [Internet]. World Contraception Use 2011. New York: United Nations; 2011. Available from: http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/contraceptive2011/wallchart_front.pdf.
- Team-based codebook development: structure, process, and agreement.in: Guest G. MacQueen K.M. Handbook for team-based qualitative research. AltaMira Press, Lanham (MD)2008: 119-136
- Self-administration with Uniject of the once-a-month injectable Cyclofem.Contraception. 1997; 56: 301-304
- Self-administration of subcutaneous depot medroxyprogesterone acetate for contraception: feasibility and acceptability.Contraception. 2012; 85: 453-457
- Pilot study of home self-administration of subcutaneous depo-medroxyprogesterone acetate for contraception.Contraception. 2012; 85: 458-464
- Self-administration of subcutaneous depot medroxyprogesterone acetate by adolescent women.Contraception. 2013; 88: 401-407
- Randomized clinical trial of self versus clinical administration of subcutaneous depot medroxyprogesterone acetate.Contraception. 2014; 89: 352-356
- Provider acceptability of Sayana® Press: results from community health workers and clinic-based providers in Uganda and Senegal.Contraception. 2014; 89: 368-373
- Observational study of the acceptability of Sayana® Press among intramuscular DMPA users in Uganda and Senegal.Contraception. 2014; 89: 361-367
☆Funding: This study was implemented by PATH with funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the U.S. Agency for International Development DELIVER PROJECT, Task Order 4 under U.S. Agency for International Development contract no. GPO-I-00-06-00007-00 and PATH individual donor Stephanie Evans. The views expressed herein are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the donors.
☆☆Conflict of interest: None of the authors has a conflict of interest.