Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Micro RNA expression patterns in indeterminate colitis.Mod Pathol. 2013; 26: 148-154
- Increasing incidence and prevalence of the inflammatory bowel diseases with time, based on systematic review.Gastroenterology. 2012; 142: 46-54
- The influence of inflammatory bowel disease and its treatment on pregnancy and fetal outcome.J Clin Gastroenterol. 1984; 6: 211-216
- Systematic review: fertility in non-surgically treated inflammatory bowel disease.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2013; 38: 847-853
- Update on pregnancy and breastfeeding in the era of biologics.Dig Liver Dis. 2013; 45: 787-794
- Does pregnancy change the disease course? A study in a European cohort of patients with inflammatory bowel disease.Am J Gastroenterol. 2006; 101: 1539-1545
- Pregnancy outcome for women with Crohn's disease: a follow-up study based on linkage between national registries.Am J Gastroenterol. 1998; 93: 2426-2430
- Birth outcomes of women with ulcerative colitis: a nationwide Danish cohort study.Am J Gastroenterol. 2000; 95: 3165-3170
- Crohn's disease is a risk factor for preterm birth.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010; 8: 509-515
- Birth outcome in women with ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease, and pharmacoepidemiological aspects of anti-inflammatory drug therapy.Dan Med Bull. 2011; 58: B4360
- Voluntary childlessness is increased in women with inflammatory bowel disease.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2007; 13: 591-599
- Use of contraception in the United States: 1982–2008.Vital Health Stat 23. 2010; 29: 1-44
Centers for Disease Control, U.S. medically eligibility criteria for contraceptive use. 2010. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/rr/rr5904.pdf. Accessed Dec 29, 2011.
- Contraceptive use among women with inflammatory bowel disease: a systematic review.Contraception. 2010; 82: 72-85
- Communicating contraceptive effectiveness: a randomized controlled trial to inform a World Health Organization family planning handbook.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 85-91
- Fertility after ileal pouch-anal anastomosis in women with ulcerative colitis.Br J Surg. 1999; 86: 493-495
- Ulcerative colitis: female fecundity before diagnosis, during disease, and after surgery compared with a population sample.Gastroenterology. 2002; 122: 15-19
- Female infertility after ileal pouch-anal anastomosis for ulcerative colitis.Dis Colon Rectum. 2004; 47: 1119-1126
- Management of acute severe ulcerative colitis.Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2009; 3: 395-405
- Enteral drug absorption in patients with short small bowel: a review.Clin Pharmacokinet. 2004; 43: 951-962
- Contraceptive use among women with chronic medical conditions and factors associated with its non-use in Malaysia.Glob J Health Sci. 2012; 4: 91-99
- Contraceptive counseling and use among women with systemic lupus erythematosus: a gap in health care quality?.Arthritis Care Res. 2011; 63: 358-365
- Special considerations for women with IBD.Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2011; 40: 387-398
- Documentation of reproductive health counseling and contraception in women with inflammatory bowel diseases.Patient Educ Couns. 2013; 94: 134-137
- National estimates of the burden of inflammatory bowel disease among racial and ethnic groups in the United States.J Crohns Colitis. 2013; https://doi.org/10.1016/tj.crohns.2013.09.001
- The education and employment status of patients with inflammatory bowel diseases.Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2005; 11: 171-177
☆Source: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
☆☆Funding: NIH/NICHD Grant K12 HD050121.