Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Unintended pregnancy in the United States: incidence and disparities, 2006.Contraception. 2011; 84: 478-485
- What do we know about males and emergency contraception? A synthesis of the literature.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2012; 44: 184-193
- Pharmacy provision of emergency contraception to men: a survey of pharmacist attitudes in Rhode Island.JAPhA. 2010; 50: 17-23
- Male access to over-the-counter emergency contraception a survey of acceptability and barriers in Providence, Rhode Island.Womens Health Issues. 2009; 19: 365-372
- Study of male knowledge and influence on partner emergency contraception (EC) use.Contraception. 2012; 85: 320
- Plan B: Questions and Answers — August 24, 2006; [cited 2013 April 9, 2013].(Available from:)http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/PostmarketDrugSafetyInformationforPatientsandProviders/ucm109783.htm
- Availability of over-the-counter emergency contraception in 2 disparate New York City neighborhoods.AJPH. 2012; 102: e45-e47
- Pharmacists' knowledge and the difficulty of obtaining emergency contraception.Contraception. 2003; 68: 261-267
- Community pharmacists providing emergency contraception give little advice about future contraceptive use: a mystery shopper study.Contraception. 2010; 82: 538-542
- Take care East Harlem.New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, New York, NY2006 ([Report No.: Contract No.: 42])
- Take care East Upper East.New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, New York, NY2006 ([Report No.: Contract No.: 42])
- Take Care Inwood and Washington Heights.New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, New York, NY2006 ([Report No.: Contract No.: 42])
- Low dose mifepristone and two regimens of levonorgestrel for emergency contraception: a WHO multicentre randomised trial.Lancet. 2002; 360: 1803-1810
- Effect on pregnancy rates of the delay in the administration of levonorgestrel for emergency contraception: a combined analysis of four WHO trials.Contraception. 2011; 84: 35-39
- Judge strikes down age limits on morning-after pill New York Times [Internet]. 2013 April 5 [cited 2013 Dec 23]; Health: [2 screens].(Available from:)http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/06/health/judge-orders-fda-to-make-morning-after-pill-available-over-the-counter-for-all-ages.html?_r=0
☆Financial disclosures: None.
☆☆Contributors: Ben Mather, summer intern, supported pharmacy visits.