Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hormonal contraception and HIV acquisition risk: implications for individual users and public policies.Contraception. 2012; 86: 645-652
- Erratum.Contraception. 2013; 88: 195
- Hormonal contraceptive methods and risk of HIV acquisition in women: a systematic review of epidemiological evidence.Contraception. 2014; 90: 360-391
- Hormonal contraceptive methods for women at high risk of HIV and living with HIV: 2014 guidance statement.(Available at)
- The ECHO Consortium. DMPA and HIV: why we need a trial.Contraception. 2014; 90: 354-356
- Time to focus on improving the contraceptive method mix and let go of unanswerable questions.Contraception. 2014; 90: 357-359
- Clinicians' perceptions and provision of hormonal contraceptives for HIV positive and at-risk women in Southern Africa: an original research article.Contraception. 2014; 90: 392-399