Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Abortion incidence and service availability in the United States, 2011.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2014; 46 ([PubMed PMID: 24494995. Epub 2014/02/06 06:00. Eng]): 3-14
- A surge of state abortion restrictions puts providers — and the women they serve — in the crosshairs.Guttmacher Policy Rev. 2014; 17: 7
- Timing of steps and reasons for delays in obtaining abortions in the United States.Contraception. 2006; 74 ([PubMed PMID: 16982236. Epub 2006/09/20 09:00. eng]): 334-344
- Predictors of delay in each step leading to an abortion.Contraception. 2008; 77 ([PubMed PMID: 18342653. Epub 2008/03/18 09:00. eng]): 289-293
- Using a simulated patient to assess referral for abortion services in the USA.J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care. 2012; 38 ([PubMed PMID: 22262620. Epub 2012/01/21 06:00. eng]): 246-251
- Preliminary training evaluation results http://www.provideaccess.org2014.([cited 2014 May 12]. Available from)