Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Abortion in the United States: incidence and access to services, 2005.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2008; 40 ([PubMed PMID: 18318867]): 6-16
- First-trimester surgical abortion practices: a survey of National Abortion Federation members.Contraception. 2009; 79 ([PubMed PMID: 19341852]): 385-392
- Pain control in first trimester surgical abortion.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009; 2 ([PubMed PMID: 19370649]): CD006712
- Women's preferences for pain control during first-trimester surgical abortion: a qualitative study.Contraception. 2012 Apr; 85 ([PubMed PMID: 22067751]): 413-418
- The effects of nitrous oxide on responses evoked in the brain stem by tooth stimulation.Anesthesiology. 1957; 18 ([PubMed PMID: 13411604]): 183-195
- Handbook of nitrous oxide and oyxgen sedation.3rd ed. Mosby Elsevier, St. Louis, Mo2008
- A double-blind, randomized controlled trial of the use of a 50:50 mixture of nitrous oxide/oxygen in legal abortions.Contraception. 2012; 86: 79-83
- A double-blind, randomized controlled trial on the use of a 50:50 mixture of nitrous oxide/oxygen in pain relief during suction evacuation for the first trimester pregnancy termination.Hum Reprod. 2006; 21 ([PubMed PMID: 16790607]): 2606-2611
- Paracervical block for pain control in first-trimester surgical abortion: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 119 ([PubMed PMID: 22525915]): 1030-1037
- Four percent intrauterine lidocaine infusion for pain management in first-trimester abortions.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107 ([PubMed PMID: 16449111]): 269-275
☆Disclosure statement of any potential conflict of interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
☆☆Clinical Trial Registration: NCT02096575.
★For reprint requests: none available.