Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hormonal contraceptives for contraception in overweight or obese women.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; 4: CD008452
- Obesity and hormonal contraceptive efficacy.J Womens Health. 2013; 5: 453-466
- Effect of body weight and BMI on the efficacy of levonorgestrel emergency contraception.Contraception. 2015; 91: 97-104
- Can we identify women at risk of pregnancy despite using emergency contraception? Data from randomized trials of ulipristal acetate and levonorgestrel.Contraception. 2011; 84: 363-367
- Results from pooled Phase III studies of ulipristal acetate for emergency contraception.Contraception. 2012; 86: 673-680
- Prevalence of childhood and adult obesity in the United States, 2011–2012.JAMA. 2014; 311: 806-814
- Obesity and overweight. Fact Sheet No. 311.(Available at)
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity among women of childbearing age: results from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth.Matern Child Health J. 2009; 13: 268-273
- Contraceptive use by diabetic and obese women.Womens Health Issues. 2005; 15: 167-173
- Body mass index and sexual behavior.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 586-592