Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines on care, treatment and support for women living with HIV and their children in resource-constrained settings.2006 ([http://www.who.int/hiv/pub/guidelines/sexualreproductivehealth.pdf?ua=1])
- Family planning counseling for women living with HIV: a systematic review of the evidence of effectiveness on contraceptive uptake and pregnancy incidence, 1990 to 2011.BMC Public Health. 2013; 13: 935https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2458-13-935
- Contraception for the HIV-positive woman: a review of interactions between hormonal contraception and antiretroviral therapy.Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 2012: 890160https://doi.org/10.1155/2012/890160
- Hormonal contraception and HIV, technical statement.
- Safety of hormonal and intrauterine methods of contraception for women with HIV/AIDS: a systematic review.AIDS. 2009; 23: S55-S67
- How does HIV affect the reproductive choices of women of childbearing age?.Antivir Ther. 2013; 18: 35-44
- Unplanned pregnancies among HIV-infected women in care — United States.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2014; 65: 350-358
- Strategies for communicating contraceptive effectiveness.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; 4: CD006964https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD006964
- Inconsistent condom use among HIV-positive women in the “Treatment as Prevention Era”: data from the Italian DIDI study.J Int AIDS Soc. 2013; 16: 18591https://doi.org/10.7448/IAS.16.1.18591
- Contraceptive use among U.S. women with HIV.J Womens Health. 2007; 16: 657-666
- Reproductive experience of HIV-infected women living in Europe.Hum Reprod. 2008; 23: 2140-2144
- Mirror, mirror on the wall: the face of HIV+ women in Europe today.AIDS Care. 2010; 22: 919-926
- A review of reproductive health research, guidelines and related gaps for women living with HIV.AIDS Care. 2013; 25: 657-666
- Contraceptive use and method among immigrant women in France: relationship with socioeconomic status.Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care. 2013; 18: 468-479
- Contraception in France: new context, new practices?.Popul Soc. 2012; 492: 1-4
- Frequency and correlates of late presentation for HIV infection in France: older adults are a risk group — results from the ANRS-VESPA2 Study, France.AIDS Care. 2014; : 1-11
- Frequency of discontinuation of contraceptive use: results form French population-based cohort.Hum Reprod. 2007; 22 ([Epub 2007 Jun 28]): 2422-2427
- Eurostat methodological studies and publications.http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/portal/page/portal/income_social_inclusion_living_conditions/documents/tab/Tab/Working_paper_on_EU_SILC_datasets.pdfDate: 2012
- Global Report.UNAIDS, 2014 ([http://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/GARPR_2014_guidelines_en_0.pdf])
- Medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use.
- French experts' recommendations for the management of people living with HIV/AIDS.
- UN World Contraceptive Use.http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/family/worldContraceptiveUseWallChart2011_Front.pdfDate: 2011
- Contraceptive use in HIV-positive women.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2004; 36: 714-720
- Contraception in HIV-positive female adolescents.AIDS Res Ther. 2011; 8: 19https://doi.org/10.1186/1742-6405-8-19
- Trends in contraceptive use among women with human immunodeficiency virus.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 783-790
- Previous reproductive history and post-natal family planning among HIV-infected women in Ukraine.Hum Reprod. 2010; 25: 2366-2373
- Determinants of contraceptive choice among women with HIV.AIDS. 2009; 23: S47-S54
- Pharmacokinetic interactions between the hormonal emergency contraception, levonorgestrel (Plan B), and Efavirenz.Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 2012: 137192https://doi.org/10.1155/2012/137192
- INSERM, INED U569.
- SIDA, une maladie chronique passée au crible.Presses EHESP, 2008
- Engaging HIV Care providers in conversations with their reproductive-age patients about fertility desires and intentions: a historical review of the HIV epidemic in the United States.Am J Public Health. 2013; 103: 1357-1366
- Research on HIV sexual risk: social relations-based approach in a cross-cultural perspective.Soc Sci Med. 2000; 50: 1533-1546
- Falling short of universal access to reproductive health: unintended pregnancy and contraceptive use among Mexican women with HIV.Cult Health Sex. 2013; 15: S166-S179
- British HIV Association, BASHH and FSRH guidelines for the management of the sexual and reproductive health of people living with HIV infection 2008.HIV Med. 2008; 9: 681-720
- A survey of the sexual and reproductive health of HIV-positive women in Leicester.Int J STD AIDS. 2012; 23: 282-284
- Do HIV-infected women want to discuss reproductive plans with providers, and are those conversations occurring?.AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2010; 24: 317-323
- Collectif interassociatif Women and HIV.Prevention issues: still involved? Collectif interassociatif Women and HIV, Paris2012
- The French pill scare: towards a new contraceptive model?.Popul Soc. 2014; ([http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2010/9789241563888_eng.pdf?ua=1])