Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Change in abortion services after implementation of a restrictive law in Texas.Contraception. 2014; 90: 496-501
Texas Policy Evaluation Project. Impact of Abortion Restrictions in Texas. Available at http://www.utexas.edu/cola/txpep/_files/pdf/TxPEP-ResearchBrief-ImpactofAbortionRestrictions.pdf [Accessed December 20, 2015].
- The concept of access: definition and relationship to consumer satisfaction.Med Care. 1981; 19: 127-140
- Demonstrating rigor using thematic analysis: a hybrid approach of inductive and deductive coding and theme development.Int J Qual Methods. 2006; 5: 80-92
- Women's perspectives on ultrasound viewing in the abortion care context.Womens Health Issues. 2012; 22: e513-e517
- Abortion-seeking minors' views on the Illinois parental notification law: a qualitative study.Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2012; 44: 159-166
- Side effects, physical health consequences, and mortality associated with abortion and birth after an unwanted pregnancy.Womens Health Issues. 2015; 26: 55-59
- The effect of abortion on having and achieving aspirational one-year plans.BMC Womens Health. 2015; 15: 102
- Risk of violence from the man involved in the pregnancy after receiving or being denied an abortion.BMC Med. 2014; 12: 144
- Abortion-related mortality in the United States: 1998–2010.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: 258-265
- Secondary measures of access to abortion services in the United States, 2011 and 2012: gestational age limits, cost, and harassment.Womens Health Issues. 2014; 24: e419-e424
- Self-induction of abortion among women in the United States.Reprod Health Matters. 2010; 18: 136-146
Texas Policy Evaluation Project. Texas women's experiences attempting self-induced abortion in the face of dwindling options. Available at http://www.utexas.edu/cola/txpep/_files/pdf/TxPEP-Research-Brief-WomensExperiences.pdf. [Accessed January 21, 2016].
Texas Policy Evaluation Project. Abortion Wait Times in Texas: The Shrinking Capacity of Facilities and the Potential Impact of Closing Non-ASC Clinics. Available at http://sites.utexas.edu/txpep/files/2016/01/Abortion_Wait_Time_Brief.pdf. [Accessed January 21, 2016].
- Regulating abortion: impact on patients and providers in Texas.J Policy Anal Manage. 2011; 4: 775-797
- The impact of laws requiring parental involvement for abortion: a literature review.Guttmacher, New York2009
- The impact of state mandatory counseling and waiting period laws on abortion: a literature review.Guttmacher Institute, New York2009
☆Conflicts of interest: None.
☆☆Role of the funding source: This project was supported by a grant from the Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation and a center grant from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (5 R24 HD042849) awarded to the Population Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin. These funders played no role in study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the article for publication.