Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Cervical preparation for second-trimester surgical abortion prior to 20 weeks' gestation: SFP Guideline #2013-4.Contraception. 2014; 89: 75-84
- Mifepristone and misoprostol administered simultaneously versus 24 hours apart for abortion: a randomized controlled trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 885-894
- Same-day cervical preparation with misoprostol prior to second-trimester D&E: a case series.Contraception. 2011; 84: 310
- Misoprostol compared with laminaria before early second-trimester surgical abortion: a randomized trial.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106: 234-241
- Medical methods for mid-trimester termination of pregnancy.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011; CD005216
- Cervical preparation for second trimester dilation and evacuation.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK2010
- Vaginal vs sublingual misoprostol with mifepristone for cervical priming in second-trimester abortion by dilation and evacuation: a randomized clinical trial.Contraception. 2007; 75: 230-237
- Uterine contractility and interaction between prostaglandins and antiprogestins. Clinical implications.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1991; 626: 561-567
☆Source of Funding: The Society of Family Planning Research Fund.
☆☆This research was presented in part as an oral abstract at the North American Forum on Family Planning, Miami, FL, 2014.
★Conflict of Interest: The authors do not have any conflicts of interest.
★★Clinicaltrials.gov registration: # NCT02412618.