Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contraception
- Current contraceptive use in the United States, 2006-2010, and changes in patterns of use since 1995.Natl Health Stat Report. 2012; : 1-25
- Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 212-215
- “Everything I know I learned from my mother...or not”: perspectives of African-American and white women on decisions about tubal sterilization.J Gen Intern Med. 2009; 24: 312-319
- Medicaid policy on sterilization--anachronistic or still relevant?.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 102-104
- Potential unintended pregnancies averted and cost savings associated with a revised Medicaid sterilization policy.Contraception. 2013; 88: 691-696
- Adding injury to injury: ethical implications of the Medicaid sterilization consent regulations.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 1348-1351
- A qualitative study of barriers to postpartum sterilization and women's attitudes toward unfulfilled sterilization requests.Contraception. 2008; 77: 44-49
- Frustrated demand for sterilization among low-income Latinas in El Paso.Texas, Perspect Sex Reprod Health2012
- Failure to obtain desired postpartum sterilization: risk and predictors.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 105: 794-799
- Barriers to obtaining a desired postpartum tubal sterilization.Contraception. 2006; 73: 404-407
- Perceptions of coercion, discrimination and other negative experiences in postpartum contraceptive counseling for low-income minority women.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2011; 22: 1387-1400
- Knowledge and attitudes about long-acting reversible contraception among Latina women who desire sterilization.Womens Health Issues. 2013; 23: e257-e263
- Permanent contraception: modern approaches to justify a new name.Contraception. 2014; 89: 493-494
- Expanding access to intrauterine contraception.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 201: 456e451-456e455
- Constructing grounded theory.Sage, London2006
- Factors influencing physicians' advice about female sterilization in USA: a National Survey.Hum Reprod. 2011; 26: 106-111
- Choice & coercion: birth control, sterilization, and abortion in public health and welfare.University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, NC2005
- Patient-centered contraceptive counseling: evidence to inform practice.Curr Obstet Gynecol Rep. 2016; 5: 55-63
☆Source of Funding: This project was supported by the Society of Family Planning and by grant K23HD067197 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver Nation-al Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). The content is the responsibility solely of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NICHD or the National Institutes of Health.
☆☆Conflicts of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.